Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

Diplomacy continues

Some of you guys may not agree with me...and may consider polishing ur daggers for me. But no, I don't think anybody will even scowl at me this week. Ok, another moment for my introduction...I'm kinda intransigent. Show me a pig flying(whatevr "magic" involved), I'll just not buy the idea. I still don't mean to say I believe if I experience the concerned subject myself...no. And I got no idea myself what I'd let come in and when, depends on the time and situation. Maybe the other day I'll believe, men can be pregnant too. Well too much for my self-demanded information...where was I? yeah, that no one'd grab my collar or speak to my face. Nor 'd I imagine doing anything like that. That...will not be cool; not in the flamboyant 'Cool Factor' sense...but just for the sake of being cool. Now that's gonna be another ocean to speak about. I was merely justifying the need of diplomacy, in a higher degree of usage sense. And I said earlier, no one on earth will be pouring scorn on my face. I basically am reffering to my friends, coz they're the people that matter. They won't want me as their enemy right? So as I said much before, they(the friends who'd be mad at me...) will hide their red and try to be nice to me. And I'll remain as happy as ever. And being happy...its all that matters to be qualititavely alive. Now what is ur point?
I sometimes feel like going insecure, thinking - are my friends for real? Or are they fake as anything, and are biting my back hard. But to be pragmatic (as I believe I am), no one but a loser'd think this way. And I'm not one for sure...
So I'm happy seeing my friends(not planning any "..."s here) being nice to me, responding to what I say, going around with me, helping me in tackling doubts etc. Well I can never define any word by myself especially when it demands my analysis. So I can't know my exact definition of friendship. So I'm supposed to be happy with the friends I have, the way I understand them as. They may be honest or may be diplomatic towards me, I can never know. But I'll choose the better of the two apples. I'll not care if they are pretending to be nice. I'll consider their being nice as their being nice. I'll accept their diplomacy as truth. And so am I practicing.
I'm diplomatic. I'm happy. How happy are you?

No comments: