Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Introduction

H..hi! This's me, Atanu. Yes I started with a stammer and no, I ain't a stammerer...but, not very far from that. I think I stammer in my heart(whatever that should mean).I tentatively named my blog 'Developing minds'...because I always visualise myself going more fluent in the art of living life by each minute, just the way a stammerer can learn out to be an oustanding orator. I thought of having a blog of my own so as to have a looking glass over the internet...if you know what I mean. I may appear to be eccentric or freaky sometimes, but hey, people like me are born to be loved by the days end anyway. So before I think what I'd be putting in my curry pot, I think...putting it over the stove already, is not such a bad idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool man. best of luck.

mohit tyagi said...

very well written...nice fluency...