This is another of my creations. This also speaks about me...and us as well. Slap me if you disagree...So, here it goes :
For The Special Suspected...
A narrow aloof lane.
I'm walking amidst silence
I seem to tip toe in his senses
The one who seems to brisk up
Right ahead of me.
He turned around pretending not
Although I catch him in the act
I was a stranger
I ne'er saw him before whatsoever.
So his crystalline mind's got a suspicion
About how harmful or tricky I am
A high tower of anxiety soars up his spine
Lurks up a familiar fear
Do you know what and why is he doing so?
Answer, he's expecting something unexpected
I'm being suspected...
A crowded route city bus.
A lady jeweled standing beside me
The lovely purse she carries…
Is a world of property and ownership
She was a rich lady
At least bravura has she managed
In the vibrating turbulent mob
Her purse must be a heartthrob
Yes, she had her nose on it
Too much to take any chance for green eyes
Standing not to accept any stare
Unfortunate me, fell into the trap!
She now attains finesse to her job
And of holding her purse tighter
Pushing her glare bang on me
Protecting the marvel of a purse brilliantly
Do you know what and why was she doing so?
No matter what the folk gain
I'm being suspected, again.
The picture of an ideal classroom
With the ideally noisy students
Having the time of their lives probably
Flying around like clueless butterflies
Comes the critically acrimonious teacher
With glasses and scorns
Blowing earfuls to the little menaces
In the ugliest way possible
Oh dear, the broken window pane
Just behind where I was seated
Stormed upon the storm of a teacher
Now stands in front of me roaring
All Jacks and Jills sitting quite now
The only sound was the one you guessed
That was like a terrible back pain
I'm being suspected, yet again.
Here I sit with a cup of coffee
With cookies to add as afters
Facing a lush green meadow
With the aesthetic orchard alongst
Beautiful thoughts waving through
There I let out a smile of mine
The world is so funny
So are the good old people
They are gentle, they are bestial
They are homes yet they are lethal
But one thing that is justified. Period.
Everyone suspects, for every reason
And I always went through suspicion
How do I think of being overprotected?
I'm being suspected.
No comments:
Post a Comment